- Federation of European Motorcyclists' Associations
20th February 2017
BMF is a member of the Federation of European Motorcyclists' Associations Visit www.fema-online.eu to find out what they're up to
- Welsh National Rally - Saturday 6th May 2017
13th February 2017
1st round of the 2017 Three nations Award....... Read more...
- BMF Annual Regional Meetings (ARM) 2017
10th February 2017
Dates for your diary! The dates for the BMF Annual Regional Meetings are starting to come in - why not join your local representatives and make your voice heard? North East ...
- Into the shadows
7th February 2017
We spoke to John Newson about his spectacular Vincent Black Shadow. Read the full feature at bmf.co.uk
- POWERS: a quick way to keep your bike in check
31st January 2017
Mike Dall has a quick mnemonic to keep you bike in check everytime to you ride
- Photos from British Motorcyclists Federation (BMF)...
28th January 2017
BMF life member, Ben Crossley, was presented with the National Road Rally Spirit of the Event Award 2016 by NRR Committee Chairman, Tim Fairbrother at the ACU Awards this evenin...
- Motorcycle sales boom in 2016
26th January 2017
What a year! Despite consumer confidence issues following Brexit, 2016's motorcycle sales were up 11% over 2015
- Timeline Photos
25th January 2017
The BMF has worked closely with Highways England since the Motorcycle Working Group was set up a year or so ago. Highways England wants to know what you want from them – and d...
- Mobile Phone Whilst Driving Awareness Survey 2017
24th January 2017
The National Roads Policing Intelligence Forum want to know what you think about using phones whilst driving and the related new legislation changes Respond to the short survey...
- The Rt. Hon. Chris Grayling: Fight Vnuk - The EU J...
23rd January 2017
A petition against the Vnuk Judgement is available here! The EU ruling could affect motorsport as we know it
- Timeline Photos
21st January 2017
CALLING ALL AFFILIATED CLUBS: Do you have any upcoming events planned for 2017? Email email@example.com with your event’s details and we’ll get your event added to the BMF...
- Honda’s self-balancing motorcycle
19th January 2017
Honda's new concept motorcycle can even balance itself without a rider
- American import tax will hurt European motorcyclin...
18th January 2017
Federation of European Motorcyclists' Associations - "American import tax will hurt European motorcycling"
- RAC ‘pothole breakdowns’ rise in last quarter ...
18th January 2017
RAC reports that 'pothole breakdowns' have risen for the first time since 2013
- New tech will identify potholes before they develo...
13th January 2017
York and Thurrock councils are trialling a new system to detect potholes before they appear
- EU ruling could end all motorsport
12th January 2017
Do you think the EU's 'Vnuk judgement' will end motorsport as we know it?
- We're hiring!
10th January 2017
Don't forget to get your application in soon!
Becoming a corporate member of the BMF not only helps to safeguard the rights of over 1.5 million motorcyclists but helps to grow your business too. To find out more about the benefits of corporate membership, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01162 795112.
Corporate Membership options
- Discounted exhibitor space at BMF events
- BMF certificate of membership
- Listing on the Corporate Membership page on bmf.co.uk
- One free copy of Motorcycle Rider magazine
Everything included in Bronze Membership, plus:
- Entry into the Corporate Membership Directory in Motorcycle Rider
- Two free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- 25% discount on extra copies of Rider
- Use of BMF Corporate logo on own advertising and literature by agreement
- Opportunity to purchase discounted website banner space on the BMF Corporate Member section on the website
£250 + VAT
Everything included in Silver Membership, plus:
- A direct marketing opportunity – The BMF’s membership profile shows that the average member is a customer worth having. Gold corporate members can target the BMF’s individual members* (subject to approval)
- Three free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- Opportunity to insert information into Motorcycle Rider
- Opportunity to run competitions on the BMF website (subject to approval)
- Corporate Member editorial feature opportunities in Motorcycle Rider and on the BMF website
£375 + VAT
Find out more about the benefits of corporate membership by emailing email@example.com or call 01162 795112.
*Mail Shots and inserts at the cost of the corporate member
Current BMF Corporate Members
British based manufacturer of motorcycle tyres to meet all 2 wheeled needs.
01225 703 101
(Trophy (UK) Ltd) Baglux UK Ltd
We are the UK distributors for Bagster products, which are marketed worldwide.
Bikesure is the motorcycle division of Adrian Flux Insurance Services, the UK’s largest specialist insurance broker.
Bromiley Holcroft Ltd.,
Specialist personal injury solicitors with over 25 years experience and a love of biking.
08445 888 488
Distributors of Buff Headwear and technical clothing, Hides eyewear necessities and Sueme Sportswear.
Dickies Motorcycle Outfitters
Classically styled motorcycle apparel since 1922
01522 510 319
Lampkin & Co Solicitors
Expert motorcycle accident claim lawyers, putting bikers first and fighting insurance companies. Call us first.
01244 525 725.
The Motorcycle Industry Association works hard to protect its members’ future trading, actively promoting the many positives of motorcycling.
Motorcycle Law Scotland
Award winning specialist legal practice providing injured motorcyclists with unrivalled, specialist, personal representation with accident claims.
Contact us on 0333 555 7782 to speak to a specialist Lawyer.
Scotland’s premier off-road Motorcycle Training Centre. Motorbike hire, tours and motorbike retail. firstname.lastname@example.org
01499 320 460
Plantec Assist Limited
Plantec operates two motorcycle hire, distribution and repair super sites. The company, based in Southport offers all-inclusive accident management services including first notification, hire and repair.
Customer Care at its core.
Preformed Markings Ltd
Manufacturers of the UK's only non-slip treatment for manholes and highway iron work.
01932 359 270
Vital ID’s Rider ID make is an innovative family business that has grown internationally by listening to the needs of existing and potential customers.
Motorcycle parts and accessories. Choose from the largest stock of OEM and pattern parts for major manufacturers from around the world. The best value and the highest quality.
01273 597 072 email@example.com