- Tell a friend – free opportunities to try motorc...
24th March 2017
Do you know someone who'd like to try motorcycling? The Motorcycle Industry Association GB's GetOn offers free try-out sessions for new riders
- Michelin Power Days for 2017 announced
22nd March 2017
Take part in a track days with Terry Rymer at five UK circuits this summer
- MotoGP is going electric
20th March 2017
New electric MotoGP race series to begin in 2019
- Bike insurance prices rise again
17th March 2017
Law changes mean insurance prices are set to rise again
- First motorcycle bought using Plug-In grant
15th March 2017
Are you considering purchasing an electric bike? The government will subsidise the cost by 20% or £1,500.
- Arrive Alive Appeal: Home
15th March 2017
While we hope that you are not the one that needs emergency assistance, it goes without saying that motorcyclists are often the ones that need a rapid response team. That these ...
- Fancy a career in motorsport?
11th March 2017
Fancy a career in motorsport? The MIA Motorsport and Automotive Jobs Fair takes place Tuesday March 21!
10th March 2017
We love the story of Burt Munro. A true hero.
- Will this new tech reduce bike crime?
8th March 2017
Could this new 'defence spray' help combat bike crime?
- Stricter laws for mobile phone abusers
6th March 2017
Punishments double in crackdown to make driving with a mobile phone as unacceptable as drink driving
- Why your car servicing costs could be about to ris...
1st March 2017
Who's data is it? I suspect bikes will go the same way as cars so we take an interest in this - it's not just about servicing, see Read more...
- Heading to France? Be sure to get a clean air stic...
25th February 2017
Planning your trips aborad this year? Don't forget to buy a clean air sticker if you're visiting France!
- Federation of European Motorcyclists' Associations
20th February 2017
BMF is a member of the Federation of European Motorcyclists' Associations Visit www.fema-online.eu to find out what they're up to
- Welsh National Rally - Saturday 6th May 2017
13th February 2017
1st round of the 2017 Three nations Award....... Read more...
Becoming a corporate member of the BMF not only helps to safeguard the rights of over 1.5 million motorcyclists but helps to grow your business too. To find out more about the benefits of corporate membership, simply email email@example.com or call 01162 795112.
Corporate Membership options
- Discounted exhibitor space at BMF events
- BMF certificate of membership
- Listing on the Corporate Membership page on bmf.co.uk
- One free copy of Motorcycle Rider magazine
Everything included in Bronze Membership, plus:
- Entry into the Corporate Membership Directory in Motorcycle Rider
- Two free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- 25% discount on extra copies of Rider
- Use of BMF Corporate logo on own advertising and literature by agreement
- Opportunity to purchase discounted website banner space on the BMF Corporate Member section on the website
£250 + VAT
Everything included in Silver Membership, plus:
- A direct marketing opportunity – The BMF’s membership profile shows that the average member is a customer worth having. Gold corporate members can target the BMF’s individual members* (subject to approval)
- Three free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- Opportunity to insert information into Motorcycle Rider
- Opportunity to run competitions on the BMF website (subject to approval)
- Corporate Member editorial feature opportunities in Motorcycle Rider and on the BMF website
£375 + VAT
Find out more about the benefits of corporate membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01162 795112.
*Mail Shots and inserts at the cost of the corporate member
Current BMF Corporate Members
British based manufacturer of motorcycle tyres to meet all 2 wheeled needs.
01225 703 101
(Trophy (UK) Ltd) Baglux UK Ltd
We are the UK distributors for Bagster products, which are marketed worldwide.
Bikesure is the motorcycle division of Adrian Flux Insurance Services, the UK’s largest specialist insurance broker.
Bromiley Holcroft Ltd.,
Specialist personal injury solicitors with over 25 years experience and a love of biking.
08445 888 488
Distributors of Buff Headwear and technical clothing, Hides eyewear necessities and Sueme Sportswear.
Dickies Motorcycle Outfitters
Classically styled motorcycle apparel since 1922
01522 510 319
Lampkin & Co Solicitors
Expert motorcycle accident claim lawyers, putting bikers first and fighting insurance companies. Call us first.
01244 525 725.
The Motorcycle Industry Association works hard to protect its members’ future trading, actively promoting the many positives of motorcycling.
Motorcycle Law Scotland
Award winning specialist legal practice providing injured motorcyclists with unrivalled, specialist, personal representation with accident claims.
Contact us on 0333 555 7782 to speak to a specialist Lawyer.
Scotland’s premier off-road Motorcycle Training Centre. Motorbike hire, tours and motorbike retail. email@example.com
01499 320 460
Plantec Assist Limited
Plantec operates two motorcycle hire, distribution and repair super sites. The company, based in Southport offers all-inclusive accident management services including first notification, hire and repair.
Customer Care at its core.
Preformed Markings Ltd
Manufacturers of the UK's only non-slip treatment for manholes and highway iron work.
01932 359 270
Vital ID’s Rider ID make is an innovative family business that has grown internationally by listening to the needs of existing and potential customers.
Motorcycle parts and accessories. Choose from the largest stock of OEM and pattern parts for major manufacturers from around the world. The best value and the highest quality.
01273 597 072 firstname.lastname@example.org