BMF Region 9 North West Annual Regional Meeting
Carnforth Station Heritage Centre, Warton Rd, Carnforth LA5 9TR
Cafe open from 10.30AM for a brew! Bike parking on the platform.
The ARM will commence at 11AM.
ALL BMF MEMBERS WELCOME.
The purpose of the meeting shall be to:
1. receive written or verbal progress reports from the Management Team, the BMF Council and from the Regional Chairman;
2. present to the Management Team and BMF Council advice and assistance from members, and enable those members to raise questions about the work and progress of the Federation;
3. elect from those nominated, the Regional Chairman and BMF Councillors;
4. discuss nominations and motions to the AGM of the Federation;
5. discuss matters of interest to the region.
Voting at the meeting is only eligible for members upon production of valid card, who reside in that region or a nominated representative of an affiliated club (these should be previously notified to Head Office prior to the day.)
The Regional Chairman shall have copies of the agenda available.
Region 9 Chairman: Peter Laidlaw - firstname.lastname@example.org