Wales - Region 8 - Annual Regional Meeting
The Lion Royal Hotel, West Street, Rhayader, Powys, Wales, LD6 5AB
ALL BMF MEMBERS WELCOME
The purpose of the meeting shall be to:
1. Receive written or verbal progress reports from the Management Team, the BMF Council and from the Regional Chairman;
2. Present to the Management Team and BMF Council advice and assistance from members, and enable those members to raise questions about the work and progress of the Federation;
3. Elect from those nominated, the Regional Chairman and BMF Councillors.
4. Discuss nominations and motions to the AGM of the Federation.
5. Discuss matters of interest to the region.
Voting at the meeting is only eligible for members, on production of a valid card, who reside in that region or a nominated representative of an affiliated club (these should be previously notified to Head Office prior to the day.)
The Acting Regional Chairman shall have copies of the agenda available.
Region 8 Chairman: vacant post
Acting Region 8 Chairman: Peter Laidlaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Parking for bikes will be in the coaching yard through the archway entrance.