BMF Region 2 (North East) Annual Regional Meeting
27/07/2019 11:00am - 27/07/2019 3:00pm
The Manor Farm Cafe, DL8 5 Bellerby, United Kingdom
ALL BMF MEMBERS WELCOME
The purpose of the meeting shall be to:
1. Receive written or verbal progress reports from the Management Team, the BMF Council and from the Regional Chairman;
2. Present to the Management Team and BMF Council advice and assistance from members, and enable those members to raise questions about the work and progress of the Federation;
3. Elect, from those nominated, the Regional Chairman and BMF Councillors.
4. Discuss nominations and motions to the AGM of the Federation.
5. Discuss matters of interest to the region.
Voting at the meeting is only eligible for members, on production of a valid card, who reside in that region or a nominated representative of an affiliated club (these should be previously notified to Head Office prior to the day.)
The Acting Regional Chairman shall have copies of the agenda available.
Region 2 Chairman: vacant post
Acting Region 2 Chairman: Peter Laidlaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In light of the recent updates, the BMF are currently reviewing all upcoming bmf events.>
We have taken the precaution of suspending ticket sales for the time being.
The BMF Management Team will take whatever action is necessary in relation to events and will endeavour to reschedule if the need arises.
However we will be following government protocols and if we are instructed to cancel rather than postpone please be reassured that we will refund all tickets.
We will hopefully be in a better position to update further in the near future.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this difficult time for all of us.
Ride safe and keep well
The Management Team