- 10 top tips to take the perfect motorcycle photo
28th May 2017
Use our top tips to take some great photos with your machine
- Are you a tortoise or a hare?
26th May 2017
Wells Classic Motorcycle Club asks: on June 4, will you be a tortoise of a hare?
- ID required for sailings
24th May 2017
For all those heading out to The Island..... Read more...
- 21st century classic motorcycles
22nd May 2017
Does your bike have the potential to become a collector's classic?
- Timeline Photos
18th May 2017
If you are a club and are sending delegates to either an ARM or the NOMC Forum, please remember to get a delegates form from the BMF Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) fill it in and...
- BMF Annual Regional Meetings 2017
11th May 2017
Don't forget upcoming BMF Annual Regional Meetings happening in your area. Dates have now been confirmed for Region 5 (London), Region 6 (South) and Region 2 (North East).
9th May 2017
- What to take with you on your motorcycle tour
4th May 2017
Planning to tour with your motorcycle this summer? Take a look at our touring checklist to make sure you have everything you need
- Welsh roads safer for bikers
2nd May 2017
Statistics show Welsh roads are the safest they have been for motorcyclists in five years
- BMF Technical Notice: Tyre Safety
1st May 2017
Success! A collaboration between BMF, Avon Tyres and an affiliated club has highlighted and resolved a tyre safety issue. If you're using Avon Tyres Road Rider range, be sure ...
- Is this the world’s fastest electric bike?
30th April 2017
Meet the 300mph electric bike - with sidecar
- Timeline Photos
28th April 2017
Calling all affiliated clubs! We want to hear about your upcoming events. Let us know the when, where and what you will be doing, plus how to find out more information. We’l...
- General Election 2017 – something to consider
25th April 2017
Anna Zee reveals her thoughts about the future of motorcycling and the General Election
- Stricter punishments for speeding offences in Engl...
24th April 2017
- Meet Police Scotland’s motorcycle safety camera
12th April 2017
Have you heard of Police Scotlands latest safety camera? It's a motorcycle!
- Norwegian motorcyclist tells her story after a cra...
7th April 2017
Remember the Norwegian girl who got hit by a Tesla? Great interview with her, video on FEMA site here Read more...
By becoming a member of the BMF you will be helping to fund an organisation that represents the interests of YOU and YOUR fellow motorcyclists.
The membership sign-up form is at the bottom of this page.
The British Motorcycling Federation (BMF) was formed in 1960 and is now the UK’s largest motorcycling organisation. The BMF is united by a love of motorcycling, and aims to represent its members by safeguarding their rights on and off the road.
- Campaigning on issues that affect the liberty, safety and security of motorcyclists in the UK by lobbying MPs, MEPs, ministers, commissioners and committees
- Providing a voice through specialist lobbyists and volunteers
- Representing British motorcyclists in Europe through FEMA (Federation of European Motorcyclists Association) and FIM (Federation of International Motorcyclists)
- Providing over 80,000 members with benefits such as preferred insurance rates, touring advice, discounts, our bi-monthly magazine ‘Motorcycle Rider’ and our own Visa credit card.
- Providing support to over 350 affiliated motorcycle clubs
- Holding bike shows across the country, the BMF show at Peterborough attracting around 100,000 visitors
Membership costs £28.00 (£34.00 for joint membership). You can pay via PayPal or Direct Debit, saving money on renewals.
As a member you will be part of an organisation with over 80,000 members made up of individual members and affiliated clubs making the BMF a powerful voice in campaigning to safeguard the rights of motorcyclists. In addition a range of member benefits can quickly repay your membership fee - benefits such as preferred insurance rates, hotel and ferry discounts, touring advice and even our own Visa credit card to help you pay for it!
Member's receive the BMF's bi-monthly magazine Motorcycle Rider with the latest road tests, interesting articles and campaign news. Read more about Motorcycle Rider magazine.
Save money with Perkins Slade – Euro Plus, Footman James, Weekend leisure breaks (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels across the UK, Europe and the Middle East), Bike-Astur Motorcycle Tours, Scotlandbybike.com, Moto-Abruzzo (Italy), Cotswold Outdoor, www.motoursonline.com, Nutt Travel, BMF Rider Training, RAC Motoring Services and more. Click here for a full list of Member Benefits.