- Stricter punishments for speeding offences in Engl...
24th April 2017
- Meet Police Scotland’s motorcycle safety camera
12th April 2017
Have you heard of Police Scotlands latest safety camera? It's a motorcycle!
- Norwegian motorcyclist tells her story after a cra...
7th April 2017
Remember the Norwegian girl who got hit by a Tesla? Great interview with her, video on FEMA site here Read more...
3rd April 2017
This is brilliant. Shame our telephone number has changed - 0116 2795112 but the url is still the same!
- BMF events: what's coming up in 2017?
29th March 2017
What are your riding plans for 2017? Find out more about our events taking place this summer or try something new and go international with the FIM
- Blood Bikes – biking in memory of a brother
27th March 2017
Colette Falloon hadn’t ridden a bike in 15 years… but she is determined to become a Blood Biker in memory of her brother, Marcel
- Tell a friend – free opportunities to try motorc...
24th March 2017
Do you know someone who'd like to try motorcycling? The Motorcycle Industry Association GB's GetOn offers free try-out sessions for new riders
- Michelin Power Days for 2017 announced
22nd March 2017
Take part in a track days with Terry Rymer at five UK circuits this summer
- MotoGP is going electric
20th March 2017
New electric MotoGP race series to begin in 2019
- Bike insurance prices rise again
17th March 2017
Law changes mean insurance prices are set to rise again
- First motorcycle bought using Plug-In grant
15th March 2017
Are you considering purchasing an electric bike? The government will subsidise the cost by 20% or £1,500.
- Arrive Alive Appeal: Home
15th March 2017
While we hope that you are not the one that needs emergency assistance, it goes without saying that motorcyclists are often the ones that need a rapid response team. That these ...
Join The BMF
By becoming a member of the BMF you will be helping to fund an organisation that represents the interests of YOU and YOUR fellow motorcyclists.
The membership sign-up form is at the bottom of this page.
The British Motorcycling Federation (BMF) was formed in 1960 and is now the UK’s largest motorcycling organisation. The BMF is united by a love of motorcycling, and aims to represent its members by safeguarding their rights on and off the road.
- Campaigning on issues that affect the liberty, safety and security of motorcyclists in the UK by lobbying MPs, MEPs, ministers, commissioners and committees
- Providing a voice through specialist lobbyists and volunteers
- Representing British motorcyclists in Europe through FEMA (Federation of European Motorcyclists Association) and FIM (Federation of International Motorcyclists)
- Providing over 80,000 members with benefits such as preferred insurance rates, touring advice, discounts, our bi-monthly magazine ‘Motorcycle Rider’ and our own Visa credit card.
- Providing support to over 350 affiliated motorcycle clubs
- Holding bike shows across the country, the BMF show at Peterborough attracting around 100,000 visitors
Membership costs £28.00 (£34.00 for joint membership). You can pay via PayPal or Direct Debit, saving money on renewals.
As a member you will be part of an organisation with over 80,000 members made up of individual members and affiliated clubs making the BMF a powerful voice in campaigning to safeguard the rights of motorcyclists. In addition a range of member benefits can quickly repay your membership fee - benefits such as preferred insurance rates, hotel and ferry discounts, touring advice and even our own Visa credit card to help you pay for it!
Member's receive the BMF's bi-monthly magazine Motorcycle Rider with the latest road tests, interesting articles and campaign news. Read more about Motorcycle Rider magazine.
Save money with Perkins Slade – Euro Plus, Footman James, Weekend leisure breaks (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels across the UK, Europe and the Middle East), Bike-Astur Motorcycle Tours, Scotlandbybike.com, Moto-Abruzzo (Italy), Cotswold Outdoor, www.motoursonline.com, Nutt Travel, BMF Rider Training, RAC Motoring Services and more. Click here for a full list of Member Benefits.