- Tell a friend – free opportunities to try motorc...
24th March 2017
Do you know someone who'd like to try motorcycling? The Motorcycle Industry Association GB's GetOn offers free try-out sessions for new riders
- Michelin Power Days for 2017 announced
22nd March 2017
Take part in a track days with Terry Rymer at five UK circuits this summer
- MotoGP is going electric
20th March 2017
New electric MotoGP race series to begin in 2019
- Bike insurance prices rise again
17th March 2017
Law changes mean insurance prices are set to rise again
- First motorcycle bought using Plug-In grant
15th March 2017
Are you considering purchasing an electric bike? The government will subsidise the cost by 20% or £1,500.
- Arrive Alive Appeal: Home
15th March 2017
While we hope that you are not the one that needs emergency assistance, it goes without saying that motorcyclists are often the ones that need a rapid response team. That these ...
- Fancy a career in motorsport?
11th March 2017
Fancy a career in motorsport? The MIA Motorsport and Automotive Jobs Fair takes place Tuesday March 21!
10th March 2017
We love the story of Burt Munro. A true hero.
- Will this new tech reduce bike crime?
8th March 2017
Could this new 'defence spray' help combat bike crime?
- Stricter laws for mobile phone abusers
6th March 2017
Punishments double in crackdown to make driving with a mobile phone as unacceptable as drink driving
- Why your car servicing costs could be about to ris...
1st March 2017
Who's data is it? I suspect bikes will go the same way as cars so we take an interest in this - it's not just about servicing, see Read more...
- Heading to France? Be sure to get a clean air stic...
25th February 2017
Planning your trips aborad this year? Don't forget to buy a clean air sticker if you're visiting France!
- Federation of European Motorcyclists' Associations
20th February 2017
BMF is a member of the Federation of European Motorcyclists' Associations Visit www.fema-online.eu to find out what they're up to
- Welsh National Rally - Saturday 6th May 2017
13th February 2017
1st round of the 2017 Three nations Award....... Read more...
Join The BMF
By becoming a member of the BMF you will be helping to fund an organisation that represents the interests of YOU and YOUR fellow motorcyclists.
The membership sign-up form is at the bottom of this page.
The British Motorcycling Federation (BMF) was formed in 1960 and is now the UK’s largest motorcycling organisation. The BMF is united by a love of motorcycling, and aims to represent its members by safeguarding their rights on and off the road.
- Campaigning on issues that affect the liberty, safety and security of motorcyclists in the UK by lobbying MPs, MEPs, ministers, commissioners and committees
- Providing a voice through specialist lobbyists and volunteers
- Representing British motorcyclists in Europe through FEMA (Federation of European Motorcyclists Association) and FIM (Federation of International Motorcyclists)
- Providing over 80,000 members with benefits such as preferred insurance rates, touring advice, discounts, our bi-monthly magazine ‘Motorcycle Rider’ and our own Visa credit card.
- Providing support to over 350 affiliated motorcycle clubs
- Holding bike shows across the country, the BMF show at Peterborough attracting around 100,000 visitors
Membership costs £28.00 (£34.00 for joint membership). You can pay via PayPal or Direct Debit, saving money on renewals.
As a member you will be part of an organisation with over 80,000 members made up of individual members and affiliated clubs making the BMF a powerful voice in campaigning to safeguard the rights of motorcyclists. In addition a range of member benefits can quickly repay your membership fee - benefits such as preferred insurance rates, hotel and ferry discounts, touring advice and even our own Visa credit card to help you pay for it!
Member's receive the BMF's bi-monthly magazine Motorcycle Rider with the latest road tests, interesting articles and campaign news. Read more about Motorcycle Rider magazine.
Save money with Perkins Slade – Euro Plus, Footman James, Weekend leisure breaks (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels across the UK, Europe and the Middle East), Bike-Astur Motorcycle Tours, Scotlandbybike.com, Moto-Abruzzo (Italy), Cotswold Outdoor, www.motoursonline.com, Nutt Travel, BMF Rider Training, RAC Motoring Services and more. Click here for a full list of Member Benefits.