- 10 top tips to take the perfect motorcycle photo
28th May 2017
Use our top tips to take some great photos with your machine
- Are you a tortoise or a hare?
26th May 2017
Wells Classic Motorcycle Club asks: on June 4, will you be a tortoise of a hare?
- ID required for sailings
24th May 2017
For all those heading out to The Island..... Read more...
- 21st century classic motorcycles
22nd May 2017
Does your bike have the potential to become a collector's classic?
- Timeline Photos
18th May 2017
If you are a club and are sending delegates to either an ARM or the NOMC Forum, please remember to get a delegates form from the BMF Office (email@example.com) fill it in and...
- BMF Annual Regional Meetings 2017
11th May 2017
Don't forget upcoming BMF Annual Regional Meetings happening in your area. Dates have now been confirmed for Region 5 (London), Region 6 (South) and Region 2 (North East).
9th May 2017
- What to take with you on your motorcycle tour
4th May 2017
Planning to tour with your motorcycle this summer? Take a look at our touring checklist to make sure you have everything you need
- Welsh roads safer for bikers
2nd May 2017
Statistics show Welsh roads are the safest they have been for motorcyclists in five years
- BMF Technical Notice: Tyre Safety
1st May 2017
Success! A collaboration between BMF, Avon Tyres and an affiliated club has highlighted and resolved a tyre safety issue. If you're using Avon Tyres Road Rider range, be sure ...
- Is this the world’s fastest electric bike?
30th April 2017
Meet the 300mph electric bike - with sidecar
- Timeline Photos
28th April 2017
Calling all affiliated clubs! We want to hear about your upcoming events. Let us know the when, where and what you will be doing, plus how to find out more information. We’l...
- General Election 2017 – something to consider
25th April 2017
Anna Zee reveals her thoughts about the future of motorcycling and the General Election
- Stricter punishments for speeding offences in Engl...
24th April 2017
- Meet Police Scotland’s motorcycle safety camera
12th April 2017
Have you heard of Police Scotlands latest safety camera? It's a motorcycle!
- Norwegian motorcyclist tells her story after a cra...
7th April 2017
Remember the Norwegian girl who got hit by a Tesla? Great interview with her, video on FEMA site here Read more...
Affiliated clubs benefit from a special public liability insurance package and their members enjoy many of the advantages offered to individual BMF members.
Clubs are broken into two areas: local clubs and national (and one make) clubs.
Affiliated club benefits
- Affiliated club civil liability protection: BMF affiliation to the Sport and Recreation Alliance means our Affiliated Clubs automatically participate in their unique Civil Liability protection scheme. Details of which may be found in our information sheet “Civil Liability Protection“. Since 2010 we also have included Employers Liability Cover and further details of this can be found in the same information sheet.
- Equipment and spares cover is also available at excellent rates. Details of this can be obtained from Perkins Slade on telephone number 01216 988160.
- National and one-make forum: National and One-Make (NOM) Clubs can send representatives to these meetings which take place at regular intervals through out the year. Through this forum, they can raise concerns which they have at both national and local levels and obtain assistance from other Clubs / BMF in dealing with them.
- Regional meetings: Local Clubs send representatives to these meetings where they can raise concerns and obtain assistance from other Clubs / BMF in dealing with them.
- Club ground space at BMF shows: Exhibitor space is available to all affiliated clubs at our events. Here clubs can encourage new members and enjoy the fun and camaraderie of a national event. This includes a number of exhibitor passes, allowing club members to attend and man their stand. Details of upcoming events can be found on the events page.
- Motorcycle Rider: Clubs, as part of their affiliation, receive, dependent on size, a set number of subscriptions to the BMF magazine Motorcycle Rider. These are mailed to members nominated by the Club.
- Regular information and press releases: BMF press releases are available on email.
To find your nearest BMF-affiliated club, click here.