- 10 top tips to take the perfect motorcycle photo
28th May 2017
Use our top tips to take some great photos with your machine
- Are you a tortoise or a hare?
26th May 2017
Wells Classic Motorcycle Club asks: on June 4, will you be a tortoise of a hare?
- ID required for sailings
24th May 2017
For all those heading out to The Island..... Read more...
- 21st century classic motorcycles
22nd May 2017
Does your bike have the potential to become a collector's classic?
- Timeline Photos
18th May 2017
If you are a club and are sending delegates to either an ARM or the NOMC Forum, please remember to get a delegates form from the BMF Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) fill it in and...
- BMF Annual Regional Meetings 2017
11th May 2017
Don't forget upcoming BMF Annual Regional Meetings happening in your area. Dates have now been confirmed for Region 5 (London), Region 6 (South) and Region 2 (North East).
9th May 2017
- What to take with you on your motorcycle tour
4th May 2017
Planning to tour with your motorcycle this summer? Take a look at our touring checklist to make sure you have everything you need
- Welsh roads safer for bikers
2nd May 2017
Statistics show Welsh roads are the safest they have been for motorcyclists in five years
- BMF Technical Notice: Tyre Safety
1st May 2017
Success! A collaboration between BMF, Avon Tyres and an affiliated club has highlighted and resolved a tyre safety issue. If you're using Avon Tyres Road Rider range, be sure ...
- Is this the world’s fastest electric bike?
30th April 2017
Meet the 300mph electric bike - with sidecar
- Timeline Photos
28th April 2017
Calling all affiliated clubs! We want to hear about your upcoming events. Let us know the when, where and what you will be doing, plus how to find out more information. We’l...
- General Election 2017 – something to consider
25th April 2017
Anna Zee reveals her thoughts about the future of motorcycling and the General Election
- Stricter punishments for speeding offences in Engl...
24th April 2017
- Meet Police Scotland’s motorcycle safety camera
12th April 2017
Have you heard of Police Scotlands latest safety camera? It's a motorcycle!
- Norwegian motorcyclist tells her story after a cra...
7th April 2017
Remember the Norwegian girl who got hit by a Tesla? Great interview with her, video on FEMA site here Read more...
Becoming a corporate member of the BMF not only helps to safeguard the rights of over 1.5 million motorcyclists but helps to grow your business too. To find out more about the benefits of corporate membership, simply email email@example.com or call 01162 795112.
BMF Corporate Membership options
- Discounted exhibitor space at BMF events
- BMF certificate of membership
- Listing on the Corporate Membership page on bmf.co.uk
- One free copy of Motorcycle Rider magazine
Everything included in Bronze Membership, plus:
- Entry into the Corporate Membership Directory in Motorcycle Rider
- Two free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- 25% discount on extra copies of Rider
- Use of BMF Corporate logo on own advertising and literature by agreement
- Opportunity to purchase discounted website banner space on the BMF Corporate Member section on the website
- Great savings on hotel rates – Express by Holiday Inn
- Regular newsletter with updates on BMF campaigns, events and other political developments affecting motorcycling
£250 + VAT
Everything included in Silver Membership, plus:
- A direct marketing opportunity – The BMF’s membership profile shows that the average member is a customer worth having. Gold corporate members can target the BMF’s individual members* (subject to approval)
- Three free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- Opportunity to insert information into Motorcycle Rider
- Opportunity to run competitions on the BMF website (subject to approval)
- Corporate Member editorial feature opportunities in Motorcycle Rider and on the BMF website
£375 + VAT
Find out more about the benefits of corporate membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01162 795112.
*Mail Shots and inserts at the cost of the corporate member
Current BMF Corporate Members
British based manufacturer of motorcycle tyres to meet all 2 wheeled needs.
01225 703 101
(Trophy (UK) Ltd) Baglux UK Ltd
We are the UK distributors for Bagster products, which are marketed worldwide.
Bikesure is the motorcycle division of Adrian Flux Insurance Services, the UK’s largest specialist insurance broker.
Bromiley Holcroft Ltd.,
Specialist personal injury solicitors with over 25 years experience and a love of biking.
08445 888 488
Distributors of Buff Headwear and technical clothing, Hides eyewear necessities and Sueme Sportswear.
Dickies Motorcycle Outfitters
Classically styled motorcycle apparel since 1922
01522 510 319
Lampkin & Co Solicitors
Expert motorcycle accident claim lawyers, putting bikers first and fighting insurance companies. Call us first.
01244 525 725.
The Motorcycle Industry Association works hard to protect its members’ future trading, actively promoting the many positives of motorcycling.
Motorcycle Law Scotland
Award winning specialist legal practice providing injured motorcyclists with unrivalled, specialist, personal representation with accident claims.
Contact us on 0333 555 7782 to speak to a specialist Lawyer.
Scotland’s premier off-road Motorcycle Training Centre. Motorbike hire, tours and motorbike retail. email@example.com
01499 320 460
Plantec Assist Limited
Plantec operates two motorcycle hire, distribution and repair super sites. The company, based in Southport offers all-inclusive accident management services including first notification, hire and repair.
Customer Care at its core.
Preformed Markings Ltd
Manufacturers of the UK's only non-slip treatment for manholes and highway iron work.
01932 359 270
Vital ID’s Rider ID make is an innovative family business that has grown internationally by listening to the needs of existing and potential customers.
Motorcycle parts and accessories. Choose from the largest stock of OEM and pattern parts for major manufacturers from around the world. The best value and the highest quality.
01273 597 072 firstname.lastname@example.org