Becoming a corporate member of the BMF not only helps to safeguard the rights of over 1.5 million motorcyclists but helps to grow your business too. To find out more about the benefits of corporate membership, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01162 795112.
BMF Corporate Membership options:
BRONZE Corporate Membership
- Discounted exhibitor space at BMF events
- BMF certificate of membership
- Listing on the Corporate Membership page at bmf.co.uk
- One free copy of Motorcycle Rider magazine
£175 (plus VAT)
SILVER Corporate Membership
Everything included in Bronze Membership, plus:
- Entry into the Corporate Membership Directory in Motorcycle Rider
- Two free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- 25% discount on extra copies of Rider
- Use of BMF Corporate logo on own advertising and literature by agreement
- Opportunity to purchase discounted website banner space on the BMF Corporate Member section on the website
- Great savings on hotel rates – Express by Holiday Inn
- Regular newsletter with updates on BMF campaigns, events and other political developments affecting motorcycling
£250 (plus VAT)
GOLD Corporate Membership
Everything included in Silver Membership, plus:
- A direct marketing opportunity – The BMF’s membership profile shows that the average member is a customer worth having. Gold corporate members can target the BMF’s individual members* (subject to approval)
- Three free copies of Motorcycle Rider magazine
- Opportunity to insert information into Motorcycle Rider
- Opportunity to run competitions on the BMF website (subject to approval)
- Corporate Member editorial feature opportunities in Motorcycle Rider and on the BMF website
£375 (plus VAT)
Find out more about the benefits of corporate membership by emailing email@example.com or call 01162 795112.
*Mail Shots and inserts at the cost of the corporate member
Meet our current Corporate Members
British based manufacturer of motorcycle tyres to meet all two-wheeled needs.
(Trophy (UK) Ltd) Baglux UK Ltd
We are the UK distributors for Bagster products, which are marketed worldwide.
Bikesure is the motorcycle division of Adrian Flux Insurance Services, the UK’s largest specialist insurance broker.
Bromiley Holcroft Ltd.
Distributors of Buff Headwear and technical clothing, Hides eyewear necessities and Sueme Sportswear.
Dickies Motorcycle Outfitters
Classically styled motorcycle apparel since 1922
Lampkin & Co Solicitors
Expert motorcycle accident claim lawyers, putting bikers first and fighting insurance companies. Call us first.
The Motorcycle Industry Association works hard to protect its members’ future trading, actively promoting the many positives of motorcycling.
Motorcycle Law Scotland
Award winning specialist legal practice providing injured motorcyclists with unrivalled, specialist, personal representation with accident claims.
Contact us on 03335 557782 to speak to a specialist Lawyer.
Plantec Assist Limited
Plantec operates two motorcycle hire, distribution and repair super sites. The company, based in Southport offers all-inclusive accident management services including first notification, hire and repair.
Customer Care at its core.
Preformed Markings Ltd
Manufacturers of the UK's only non-slip treatment for manholes and highway iron work.
Vital ID’s Rider ID make is an innovative family business that has grown internationally by listening to the needs of existing and potential customers.
Motorcycle parts and accessories. Choose from the largest stock of OEM and pattern parts for major manufacturers from around the world. The best value and the highest quality.