Motorcycle clubs near you
Your region is your community within the BMF. They are your first port of call when issues of lobbying and legislation come to mind, but they're also a superb bunch of people.
Planning a ride? Want some support for a charity event? Or would you just like to know some more people to go out on the roads with when it's a beautiful day and you want a ride?
Meet riders like yourself
Your region can help you get to know like-minded bikers. And what's more, with National and One Make Clubs (NOMC) too, you can get in touch with people who ride the same model as you, so if you're a classic rider searching for the part to complete your restoration, or you just want to talk over the virtues of your favoured bike, the NOMC is a resource to be treasured.
Of course, if you want to do more to fight the corner of bikers, who represent just 1% of road users, you could volunteer as a representative for your area. Just get in touch with your Regional Chair, and it could be the start of something beautiful - and very rewarding!
Find a motorcycle club near where you live
Select your region below to discover the local BMF-affiliated clubs in your area.
- Motorcycle clubs in Scotland (BMF Region 1)
- Scotland - Region 1
- North East - Region 2
- Motorcycle clubs in the North East (BMF Region 2)
- Midlands - Region 3
- Motorcycle clubs in the Midlands (BMF Region 3)
- East England - Region 4
- Motorcycle clubs in the East (Region 4)
- Greater London - Region 5
- Motorcycle clubs in Greater London (BMF Region 5)
- South East - Region 6
- Motorcycle clubs in the South East (Region 6)
- South West - Region 7
- Motorcycle clubs in the South West (BMF Region 7)
- Motorcycle clubs in Wales (BMF Region 8)
- Wales - Region 8
- Motorcycle clubs in the North West (Region 9)
- North West - Region 9
- Motorcycle clubs in Northern Ireland (BMF Region 10)
- Northern Ireland - Region 10