Motorcycle clubs near you
Planning a ride? Want support for a charity event? Or would you just like to know some more people who can join you on the road when it's a beautiful day?
Your region is your community within the BMF. They are your first port of call when issues of lobbying and legislation come to mind, but they're also a superb bunch of people.
Meet riders like yourself
Your region can help you get to know like-minded bikers. And what's more, with National and One Make Clubs (NOMC) too, you can get in touch with people who ride the same model as you. So, if you're a classic rider searching for that last elusive part to complete your restoration or you just want to talk over the virtues of your favoured bike, the NOMC is a resource to be treasured!
Of course, if you want to do more to fight the corner of bikers, you could volunteer as a representative for your area. Just get in touch with your Regional Chair and it could be the start of something beautiful - and very rewarding!
Find a motorcycle club near where you live
Select your region below to discover the local BMF-affiliated clubs in your area.
- Motorcycle clubs in Scotland (BMF Region 1)
- Scotland - Region 1
- North East - Region 2
- Motorcycle clubs in the North East (BMF Region 2)
- Midlands - Region 3
- Motorcycle clubs in the Midlands (BMF Region 3)
- East England - Region 4
- Motorcycle clubs in the East (Region 4)
- Greater London - Region 5
- Motorcycle clubs in Greater London (BMF Region 5)
- South East - Region 6
- Motorcycle clubs in the South East (Region 6)
- South West - Region 7
- Motorcycle clubs in the South West (BMF Region 7)
- Motorcycle clubs in Wales (BMF Region 8)
- Wales - Region 8
- Motorcycle clubs in the North West (Region 9)
- North West - Region 9
- Motorcycle clubs in Northern Ireland (BMF Region 10)
- Northern Ireland - Region 10