BMF Region 7 event: St George's Day ride-in to raise funds for Freewheelers
Motorcyclists in the West Country will have the chance to raise money for the Freewheelers on St George's Day (Saturday April 23) by taking part in a special ride-in.
The event is organised by and celebrates BMF Region 7's Carenza Ellery's 30th anniversary with her beloved bike, Pegasus. It is 30 years since the red/white/black Honda CBX 550F1D was purchased, and while the garage in Slough where the bike was bought is no longer around, Carenza is marking the occasion where the motorcycle was rescued and put back to life from a pile of boxes of bits several years ago - V-Ten Motorcycles in Thornbury, Bristol.
Key details of Pegasus's Noughty Birthday Charity Ride-in are below:
- Start point: The Cross Hands, Old Sodbury – on the A46 (plenty of parking)
- Start date/time: Saturday April 23 2 for 2.30pm (Contact the hotel on 01454 313000 if coming earlier for lunch)
- End point: V-Ten Motorcycles, Thornbury (BS35 3UU)
- Duration of ride-in: 1 hour
- Cost: Suggestion donation of £5 for Freewheelers, supplier of blood to the Air Ambulance
- Who's invited: Anyone with two or three wheels. Individuals and clubs
If plan on attending please contact Carenza on either 01225 835599, 07962 076370 or email@example.com, stating whether you are coming whatever the weather, only if the weather is good or only coming to the final destination. This is so the hotel and V-Ten can be notified of numbers.