Experts reveal the future of motorcycle safety
For anyone wanting to find out about the future of motorcycle training and safety, the Association of Industrial Road Safety Officers (AIRSO) host The National Motorcycle Safety Conference in just three weeks time.
The conference will look to answer questions such as:
- What improvements can be made to the road network to help riders?
- How might we make drivers more aware and understand motorcyclists?
- What is the future for motorcycle Training and Testing?
- What campaigns and interventions have made an impact?
- How can we guide riders to do the best for themselves?
Talks will be from a range of industry experts on topics including worldwide motorcycling laws, airbag protectors, the use of “Stingers” and the MCIA’s Motorcycle Safety and Transport Policy Framework (MSTP). Mark Winn, DVSA’s Head of Motorcycling, will close the day revealing what the DVSA has planned for motorcycle training and safety in the future.
The MCIA is offering a £30 subsidy for any ATB that would like to attend the event. For more information, visit the MCIA website.