What's in the latest Motorcycle Rider magazine?
The latest issue of BMF's quarterly members magazine will be with members soon, but what's inside?
In this revealing cover feature, Rider talks to four young motorcyclists to ask them what they think of motorcycling issues - and paints a picture of what it's like to be a teenage motorcyclists in 2014.
- News from the BMF and the wider world of motorcycling (road racing, airbags, fatality figures, advice and much more)
- the Bedford ‘Turbo’ Roundabout explained
- Clubs from Vespas and Triumphs to local clubs like Chester and Skegness
- What you need to know when riding in Northern Ireland
- The history of electric motorcycle technology and a very special review of the new Harley-Davidson Livewire
- Brough Superior renovation story
- Kelso Bikefest report
- How to stay safe and what to do if you do have an accident
- Graham Field tells us how he turns his passion for motorcycling into books
- Icons of motorcycling From Steve McQueen to Barry Sheene