Triumph announces recall over wiring fault
Triumph has announced a safety recall of some motorcycles in its Bonneville and Street ranges.
Citing a concern that the clutch cable might come into contact with the wiring harness and cause damage or outright power failure, Triumph issued the recall for tens of thousands of machines around the world. Bikes in the following lines are covered by the recall:
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T100 Black (2017-2019)
- Triumph Bonneville T120/T120 Black (2016-2019)
- Triumph Street Cup (2017-2018)
- Triumph Street Scrambler (2017-2018)
- Triumph Street Twin/Street Twin A2 (2016-2018)
Owners and operators of Triumph bikes who think they may be affected are advised to check Triumph’s Safety Recall Search website.